From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ryan Langseth
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:09 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5.4 GHz ?

We have a tranzeo PTP link directly south of an Air Force base (the
link runs east-west),  the East endpoint is right south of the base,
less than 3 miles.  We put it in the 5.8 range because it dropped
once.  Here is the DFS info we have:

Channel         RADAR Events    Time Since Last Event   Current Status
124                     1                               > 30 days
Available
116                     1                               > 30 days
Available
120                     16                              7.20 days
Available

Another device on that tower, facing east, shows no DFS events.

ryan

--------

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

--------