We have been having a devil of a time with Waverider CCU 3100s. We have had 3 new, out of the box ccu expereince the same problem: they broadcast fine, associate all the EUMs, pass traffic fine. After a time spanning anywhere from 2 to 24 hours they just die. They are still powered up, but you cant access them remotely, they drop 90% of the eums (or sometimes all. They have also stopped broadcasting completely a couple times) All are configed the same, same cell site. WR suggests trying to block UDP ports 1025-1030 as a fix. Anyone else seen this or have any suggestions?

In general, we have had nothing but problems with the 3100s. We've had them show SQ numbers off the charts, very low rna etc. When we swap an old 3000 in they run just fine. Am I the only one that has a problem with them?

Thanks
Chris Cooper

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **