From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 11:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Longest 18ghz link

I already have the 18ghz set sitting on the shelf, that would be the only
reason to use it.

Here's the interesting thing about a link that long:

2ft dishes = 99.9955% uptime (23 minutes per year outage)
4ft dishes = 99.9992% uptime (5 minutes per year outage)

I can live with 23 minutes per year if I can use 2ft dishes.

Travis
Microserv

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
4 foot dishes but i would prefer 11 ghz