Tom,

If you post about it on the Mikrotik support forum, you will magically see your post disappear about 2-3 days later. Go ahead, try it... I've done it twice now (from two different accounts). The noise doesn't really exist... it was all in your mind... :)

Travis
Microserv

Tom DeReggi wrote:
In the past several have mentioned the RB532that spews harmful noise (out of band, I think around 400mhz?) when 48volt PS was used. Just had an insodent today, (with a test unit that was installed in the field still). It was spewing out interference at 899Mhz noise interfering with Nextel. Confirmed with Spectrum Analyzer it was comming from mainboard. The noise was present even when the 5.8Ghz mpci card was disabled. Switching to 18V helped a little, but it was still causing significant interference. This RBunit is about 1.5 years. Just giving a heads up, for other MT users.

Does anyone know if this problem was fixed on any of the other newer models?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
** Use Customer Code WSEMF7 when you register online at http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

**