From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dylan Bouterse
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 5:25 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] CALEA (recovering costs)

It was mentioned back during the CALEA hype that some had considered or
did add a CALEA fee on their Internet Service bills. I'm curious if this
was done and if it was successful (without upsetting customers or
creating too many billing inquiries). Feel free to reply off list if you
don't want to advertise your response to the general list.

Dylan