I prefer the long universal mounts (from Streakwave), they help get around
rooftops with big overhangs and can be reversed for height or distance from
wall.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Brenton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:28 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Subscriber Module Mounts?

Guys,

I'm nearing an operational state here, at long last.

Now I'm looking at the "fiddly-bits" that I've
overlooked or minimized for some time.

It has occurred to me that you must have
a preferred brand or style of mounts for
subscriber gear.

(FYI - all my gear will be Motorola Canopy)

I've seen a few mounts that are basically a
"pipe hanger" bracket and a hunk of tubing,
while there are others that are much more
along the lines of SatTV dish installs.

Advise of any kind will be warmly welcomed.

My selection criteria has and always will be,

     Maximum bang for minimum practical bucks.

I see no future in buying stuff that
will have to be replaced in a year or
two. That's penny-wise and pound-foolish.

Thanks to all in advance.

--
Dave Brenton
General Manager

Bringing FAST InterNet to the Rest of Us! (sm)

3430 Highway 49
Dover TN  37058

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

931.232.0914 (office)
931.827.4181 (home)
931.627.1142 (cell - when not in cell-hell)

Central Time