I have a situation where interference is playing a part in degrading my signal. I am currently using flat panel 13db antennas. I want to try a yagi or grid (been looking at Pac-Wireless) to narrow the beam and hope to overcome this problem. We were fine until the leaves fell off all the trees- they must have been guarding us. So, does anyone have a comparison or preference... they have a 13db yagi, and a 15db grid. Other than the fact that a grid is not cosmetically preferred, what kind of results can I expect or is there a preference of yagi type or manufacturer.

Thanks in advance-

Luke Pack
Wireless Administrator
Internet Services of Northern Illinois