Luke,

This sounds like a "water in the connector" issue. With moisture in a connector you will see high retransmits when the moisture crystalizes when it changes to ice at night.

Time to rip everything apart and look for ANY moisture in the connectors. It also depends on what antenna you are using. We have seen a fair share of omnis and panels weep water over time and lead up to the problem you have.

I highly doubt that it is an interference issue only at night.

I would rip everything apart. Remove the antenna and shake it listening for moisture. But at the price of an omni I would just change it out to safe.

-B-