From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Harnish
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 4:18 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] RADAR lockouts

I have one link in particular that has been experiencing some automatic
channel hopping due to radar type interference.  This is on a Motorola
Spectra link and the firmware has been upgraded as recently as yesterday
to try and solve false radar reporting.  It still jumped channels twice
last night after the upgrade.  This link is 40 miles from the nearest
airport.