To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] XR9 in a WRAP board

Doesn't matter too much. I was thinking for a second there, maybe I can fix those wraps. But I'm just going to leave them be and use the new wars.

I had a customer call yesterday saying they were having interference and wondering if it could be our radio.

Channels 159.3075 Transmit 151.1825 Receive 131.8 Decoder 162.2 Encoder

They have been a wrap for 3 years or so.

Anyways we went over unplugged the wrap and the noise went away.
Tried a different power supply, same thing, noise.

Replaced it with one of Lonnie's new integrated can-o-war cpe's that is certified and tested for noise.

No more problems.

Better off ditching these boards that have weird noise issues and sticking with tested units.

George

Tom DeReggi wrote:
It can blow when people use unregulated power supplies. Or jsut Power surges. In the past I sent mine back to PcEngines for repair, and they repaired them under warrantee or for a small fee.

The fuse thing is right near the power plug, but doesn't look like a fuse. Never thought about jumping around it? Maybe a possibilty. I identified it in the past, but do not have one in stock to look at right now, to clarify what component it is.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Rogato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>