Matt, you forgot to mention one other feature on the X-4000 : "FCC Certified"

I'm a relative newbie at WISP equipment, but I'm just blown away by the price/performance of the Lucaya gear. I was just looking at the store and the M1208 client units are on special for $99 (each, in a 10 pack). Wow!
-John