From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 4:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Strange BH Behavior

No time that I can find.  The link stays connected, that is right now
both ends show the link has been up 12 hours, but I know at 10:00AM we
had a customer call because he could not hit the Internet.

Right now the link is moving 2+Mbps.  RSSI is 71/72. SNR is report as
19.  CCQ is a dismal 77/59.
This link ran for 6 months without a hiccup.  Now it is giving me fits.

--
Scott Reed
Owner

--------