From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] MT vs StarOS

Hi,

Anyone care to help "compare" a Mikrotik based bridged AP/CPE solution
to StarOS?

Here is a quick list I have come up with. I would love to have everyone
add their thoughts...

Mikrotik features:
graphical user interface (Winbox)
more features (Torch, etc)
more hardware choices (RB532, RB411, RB600, etc.)
Nstreme protocol
very reliable

StarOS features:
FCC certified CPE
lower price
'Sync' feature (reconfigure all CPE from the AP side with a single
change, such as frequency)
OLSR feature
VoIP priority with minimal config
200 CPE per wireless card (capable)