Travis,

  Excuse the "copy & paste" from an earlier post I made - but here is what
copied.

I thought I would share some of MikroTik's FCC certified gear with the list.
These configurations were tested by Rogers Labs, Inc back in July and made
available on the FCC site months ago along with their FCC certification.
John Tully also stated this morning that there is more certifications
covering more antennas & Routerboards in the very near future.

Looks like PacWireless was a HUGE portion of antenna choice!! Thanks
MikroTik!!

Model: R52
2412.0-2462.0 and 5740.0 - 5840.0 MHz

12 dBi Omni Directional OD24-