From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Wolfe
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:39 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Uh-Oh, " they are ready to discipline Internet service
providers"

Kurt, You can always do what we have since 2003, BAN all P2P traffic on
the network. It is listed right in the first paragraph in our TOS and
each customer is told upfront about it. I have turned off radios and I
have even pulled radios because of it. I guess the most important issue
is telling them up front BEFORE they sign up. P2P is the worst
application that can be run on a network of half-duplex radios. I do
have a few customers that use it for work related functions (Linux
distro's etc.) that I allow to run. One of the main things that really
PO's me is that some gaming CO's use P2P to distribute their patches and
stuff. IMHO, the cheap [EMAIL PROTECTED] should buy a server and purchase some
bandwidth instead of free loading on our networks. >:o

----

----