Mike,

Really depends on your foundation and crane availability where you
live.  If there are no cranes available you will pay more for a crew
with a winch and gin pole. 200' is a safe price for $12-15K.  Foundation
depends on type of soil, rock, etc.  Also accessibility to the area
being developed.

Make sure whoever you get has insurance and provides you and the
property owner with a certificate naming each of you as additional insureds.

BTW:   If you can't get anyone I'll mobilize a crew to come out and do
it TOMORROW for the $24,000!   :-)

I think you can do better.

Good Luck

Bob