We are installing a new tower very soon (in the next couple weeks) that
will be run completely off Wind power with a 400-watt wind turbine. Of
course we will have 6 105 amp hour batteries. Our draw at one of our
popular sites is under 375 watts. This using a PC-Based MikroTik/ HP
Procurve 2524, 6 Alvarion B NET Backhauls, 2 Alvarion VL-AU's, 1 Trango
900 Sector.

We switched some hardware in the MikroTik routers mostly the newer low
powered AMD cpu's and that made a hugh difference and going from the HP
procurve 2424m to a 2524 which cut the wattage from 90 watts to about 25
watts. The Alvarion Units use about 200 watts total and the trango is like
13 watts or so, (been a while since I checked them). The mikrotik router
is uing 60-75 watts. All in all, not to shabby as far as power
consumption.

-Cameron