From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Zachery Wolfinger
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:00 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Radio Vendor Suggestions

Our company has used a single radio vendor exclusively for the last 6
years. My VP has instructed me to start trials with other vendors.
Who do you all suggest for:

Unlicensed
60+ Mbps
up to 25 mile links
5.4 / 5.8GHz (same vendor should also offer 5.3 GHz for shorter links)
same vendor should also offer  a 900MHz solution for neighborhood
coverage (2-3 mile radius)

Thank you,
Zak Wolfinger
IT Director - Cyberlink