It's hard to really predict how much induced voltage you will get from a
surge.  I guess it's one of those things that you just prepare for the
worst and hope for the best.  Obviously if the install is sticking up as
the highest point on a hill, I'm going to take a little more care than
one that is in the bottom of a valley.  My problem is here in MO if they
ain't on a hill they prolly ain't getting a signal anyhow:-(

Jim