I just got back from Eskimo land.   How ironic... :)

Estimated c ost of operating the network is 3.6 million.

100,000 estimated possible customers.

36 dollars operating cost per customer, estimated.

6000 actual customers.

600 dollars per customer operating costs.

Could someone tell me what the blazes these costs are?

My business has costs of $7 per customer, not including wages, per month.
This is bandwidth, leases, replacement of equipment, etc.

I see why even a million in cash would not create an incentive to take on
this nightmare.

<insert witty tagline here>