Hey don't get me wrong, when I know that the Federal Reserve is a private
banking institute that only a few privileged benefit from its existence, I
have to say that there is room for improvement in this country.  When I
understand the Constitution as it was meant to be understood and then look
at the acts of Congress and the office of the Chief Commander, again I know
that there is room for improvement.

However, this thread is not about that at all, it is about the FCC imposing
certain reporting on ISPs, WISPs, etc. to show where there needs to be room
for improvement in this country.  I have to agree with Scriv on most of
this, but if it is the FCC's intention to shift the change of responsibility
and put a lot of burdensome paperwork on to the ISP, than there needs to be
some sort of compensation.  I don't mean necessarily in a monetary
commitment, but maybe spectrum, tax breaks, etc.

Just my opinion.

Victoria Proffer
CEO
St. Louis Broadband