Good to hear it worked out, make sure to inspect all of the cables after
they are done,  we had a watertower painted last fall and did not check
the cables after they were done. While everything still worked, 6 months
  later we had water leak into one cable and fry the PoE on a backhaul
(on a friday night of course).

Ryan

Ryan Langseth
System Administrator