From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 9:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] OT - Patrick has left Alvarion

Sorry for the OT post, but I wanted to inform the community that I have
left Alvarion after 10 years. I have also moved back to Florida (Tampa
area). I will be taking much of the summer off, but will then re-engage
the industry as consultant. My company name will be Sageni. Sageni will
focus on market insight & strategy, technology & regulatory consulting,
marketing support & research. In August I will formally launch the
company and Web site www.sageni.com. I have high hopes and plans that
WISPs will be important clients.

It has been a fascinating and wild ten years. I hope the next ten are
even better.

If you would like to contact me, please use my new gmail address of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] until I go live with Sageni.

Warmly,

Patrick Leary

Patrick Leary
AVP, Market Development