If you can call the current "Light-licensed" scheme put in place by the FCC,
then yes naturally you have to register your towers and equipment with the
FCC.  However, the procedure is not terribly difficult to navigate and the
cost is not prohibitive.  What I was referring to was the WiMax 3.65GHz
vendors not the "UNLICENSED" portion of the post.

David