Travis,

I've got 802.11a APs with 90-100 subs on them without polling and
customers are very happy.   I am one of them - as I have a 4meg
connection at my house that does just about anything my Trango gear
would do when I was using it.   Bandwidth control addresses nearly all
of the issues that polling does in the implementations I have put
together.

As far as the MT community being 10x the size of the StarOS Community -
it's not how big it is, it is what you do with it.   :^)

I've had plenty of experience with both StarOS and MT, and MT just
doesn't have certain features that StarOS does.   StarOS has kickass
Atheros drivers and a superior way of automating the provisioning and
deployment.   MT does have a lot of other cool features, but I don't use
them so they don't mean a lot to me.

FWIW, the WAR-1 version of StarOS is stripped down to the point where it
fits into 4meg of memory.   Probably wouldn't be hard to port it to the
Nanos.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com