Are you using the satellite ground block?
Is your ethernet cable running up with there cable? If so is it shielded?

We have a number of installs literally on the same mast because they
didn't want a second mast.  We've never had an issue.  We run our own
ground from the radio to a ground rod and try to keep the cable away
from the dish cable.