From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Leon D. Zetekoff, NCE
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 1:47 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] new site install pictures

THought was a surge suppressor. Nice install.

Are you using silicone to seal besides the tape? We used silicone in our
amateur stuff iat our  FLorida repeater location and also at my house
when I lived down there. Works good.

Leon

PS: The battery is there are a failover, I'm assuming you have AC power
there?

----

----