How did the Gulf folks weather the storm?

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joe Laura
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Good Golly Gustav

Stay safe you guys! Very well said Mac. You took the words right out of my
mouth. I am planning on staying downtown in the data center but watching
things very closely. I will make my decision tomorrow. This time Homeland
Security has given us re-entry passes ahead of time so if we do have to
leave reentry will not be as hard as before. I pray that Gustav looses steam
somehow. Hopeing for the best. Any and all prayers are appreciated! Joe Joe
Laura Superior Alarm/Wireless New Orleans,La.
www.superior1.com