I gave off a little rant awhile back about how PowerCode wasn't being
responsive, and I'd like to update that.  They are now being pretty
responsive to bug reports.  One of the first things they did was to set me
up with a new customer portal so that I can create my own tickets for their
support.  I can login to the portal and see what's been done on my tickets,
and there are email notices as well when a ticket has been updated.  This,
by the way, is the same portal system that the PowerCode software allows me
to use for MY customers to be able to create and update tickets.

There have been some changes, some major some minor.  They made a
fundamental change in the way that contacts are handled.  This jostled my
guys a bit but we're getting used to it.  A couple of my issues were
resolved.  A big one is that my "virtual server" is now in my timezone!
That was huge for alot of reasons (accounting, CRM, logs, billing now
happens on the 1st day of THIS month instead of the last day of LAST month).

So there are still several little things that are hanging out there, but I
feel that my concerns ARE being addressed.  Meaning, my TICKETS are being
updated and I can see progress, and I'm happier now.  I'm seeing new
features all around PowerCode.  I've purchased (though not implemented yet)
an ImageStream BMU, so that should speak to my confidence level.  That thing
was $1900...

Seems they are progressing.

Mark