From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:16 PM
To: WISPA List
Subject: [WISPA] Thanks to Roc-Noc

I'd like to put out a big thanks to Tom Harker of Roc-Noc.

I botched some Mikrotik upgrades today and needed some boards ASAP.  I
called Tom up at 2 in the afternoon.  He had a dentist (or was it doctor, I
dunno) appointment to go to, but would get my order together for me.  By
3:00 I was on my way home with a bunch of new gear.

I was only able to swap out two customers before it was too late, but I
couldn't have done it if Tom didn't get me the gear that quickly.

Thanks.

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com