Keep in mind that there are plenty of Mikrotik Training courses, both
on-line, and on-site courses available in the US and around the world!
There are already courses offered in 4 days, both again, on-line and in
person.  Just hit www.mikrotik.com for training!

We already use VoIP on all of our courses!   You can call into a number
if you wish!  We have students all over the world using the VoIP and
don't have much issues.  You can simply ask questions, not to mention we
have SEVERAL Certified Engineers answering questions, not just one!

Also, within 2 months, we will have each session available so that you
can simply watch them ON-DEMAND!  Of course, this is not as good as
having a LIVE instructor that you can ask questions with.  But still
gets you the information!

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*