We started out as a dial-up ISP and still have some dial-up customers. My
question: is it right for a telco to charge termination fees on truck side
channelized T1's? These are not PRI's. I have saw termination fees on data
lines, but not on channelized. This one telco in particular charges me $212/mth
just for termination fees. The telco in the next county over does not charge me
this, nor do a couple of other telcos that I priced with that are surrounding
this one telco. I have complained but it has not done any good. Just want to
know if I am getting screwed or not, lol.

Scottie

Dial-Up Internet service from Info-Ed, Inc. as low as $9.99/mth.
Check out www.info-ed.com for information.