We don't have a ton of interference that we can tell is coming from
neighbors vs something else. However, if we don't get a good signal at a
potential customer then we don't install there. I don't think there is
much you can do about interference except to change your own network.
However, I would be interested in hearing from others on this topic. I
believe we have some interference from the new police cameras around our
neighborhood, but haven't been able to find the right person to talk with.

Martha

--

Martha Huizenga
DC Access, LLC

Patrick Nix Jr. wrote:
> Just curious, how are you dealing with interference that comes from the
> neighbor of an existing or potential customer, i.e. you survey a
> potential's house and see noise level -58 on 900su (rssi being -76)
> anyway the noise seems to be coming from a neighbor (non-customer) how
> do you approach the situation?  This seems to be an increasing problem
> for us in the 900mhz

> Patrick Nix, Jr.,
>
> csweb.net
>
> (918) 235-0414
>
> http://www.csweb.net <http://www.csweb.net/>
>
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> ATTENTION: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential in
> nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail
> and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

*/

/*