Having done two of these, I can say that doing the foundation yourself
isn't all that bad.

Dig the appropriate size hole, including undercuts, build a rebar cage
which matches the print, throw it in the hole, then suspend the bottom
section with legs over the hole, and pour.

If you want to see pictures of one of these, I can provide them.

-forrest