Guys, we have a short link we need to bring up that is about 3 miles away.
I have a Redline AN50 in stock w/ the 24" antennas.  I was using this for
one of our 15 mile links and it is in fantastic shape.  I hate to waste it
on such a short link and would rather use a set of TrangoLINK-45's  Trango
has these on their site for $2,495 with the integrated antennas.  If someone
would like to buys me a set of these in exchange for the AN50 backhaul or if
someone has a set of these in stock that they would like to trade, I will be
happy to do so.  The backhaul is 5.8.  I would really like to run 5.3 on
this link and partial to Redline, Trango, and Canopy.  So. $2,495 for the
backhaul if someone can use it.  If I don't hear from anyone on this soon,
we'll go ahead and deploy it.  Thanks.

Don Annas

336.510.3800 x111

[EMAIL PROTECTED]