Dylan Oliver wrote:
> It's really not THAT hard - I read the planet3 book cover to cover in a day
> and passed it the next.

Then you just answered the original poster's question -- "experience"
was his class.

In all seriousness, it looks fairly simple, and if you'd had any
wireless experience, you should have no problems.

If, however, you have NOT done wireless before, you might consider a
class.  The problem, in my opinion, with classes like this is that they
simply give you a little nudge in the right direction, and it's up to
you to keep the momentum going after the class.

I find that my problem on deployments is the very first initial push
(wish I can usually get past if the documentation is good) and then a
few months later some of the more advanced integration stuff.

A class will likely not help you with the advanced integration stuff,
but perhaps some of the people you meet in the class will be of assistance.

HTH (sorry, but I don't know of any classes!)