The agreement that most ISPs use states something like "we can limit or
change bandwidth as is necessary deemed by us, you pay for the package name
rather then the value printed upon signing the agreement".

Basically you sell small/medium/large packages.  If they pay for the small
package and at the time they start it is 1MB but you deem 1MB too much, you
drop it to 512k.  If they complain it is not enough bandwidth they a) go
back to dial-up or b) pay for what they want.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St