Hi folks,

I just wanted to drop a note to the list that I have joined Aperto and
thus my Sageni consulting business will not be active. It is a great
move for me since Aperto now has a strong and primary commitment to the
WISP market, especially regarding 3.65 GHz where Aperto's historic
leadership with the 802.16 MAC can be put to good use. Most of you know
that my heart in this business is with the WISP space. Aperto is
U.S.-based and right-sized such that this market is a primary focus.
That fact and the respect I (and my former organization) have always had
for advanced technical competencies of Aperto were key to my decision to
join. Once I received direct and personal commitment from the new CEO
and his staff here about how central YOU are to the company now, I
agreed to join.

Please wish me luck and let me know if I can help.

Jack, this also explains why Sageni did not join WISPA. I believe Aperto
is now a vendor member, but if not, please invoice us immediately.

Regards to all,

Patrick
813.426.4230 mobile