From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Brian Webster
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:33 PM
To: John Valenti; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Updated White Spaces mapping tool

John,
        I included all the channels because you will need to look at them as
adjacent channels that need to be protected. I could have done a lot more
with this but the time requirement to provide this as a free tool is well
above what I have the capacity to do. That is also why you got the analog
stuff in one lump sum file. It would have taken me double the time I already
spent on this to go and create the same capability for the analog channels.
There is still a lot of information I need to learn about how the rules are
going to work in the white spaces. At this point I thought for the good of
the group, I would just get as much information out there in a useable
format that I could afford to provide for free. In cases such as the PLMRS
for the metro areas, it would be simple for WISP's in those markets to just
delete or not use those contours in their investigations. If there were an
easily accessible set of GIS data for these things and the border protection
zones, I would gladly add them to the file. If they need to be created it
would be some time before I could even start on that type of project.

        Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate the input and your
notes
about the exceptions will no doubt be noted by others who are using the
tool!

Thank You,
Brian Webster
www.wirelessmapping.com <http://www.wirelessmapping.com>