Both of the guys below are ok for your home or small business but can't
handle 100,000 sq ft warehouse.  That calls for manufacturers like Dekolink,
CSI, Andrew, Mobile Access and such.  With the higher gain systems to fill
such a large space you can't just amp the whole spectrum or you create a lot
of noise.  So usually the systems need to be band specific for just the
carrier you are looking to use.  Since this applications is just for AT&T
that's simple.  Even if they are using both 800 and 1950 in the area these
systems can amplify both separately and combine them into a single
distribution system.  Very cool technology.  There's even some systems that
use optical fiber to distribute the RF signal to remote amplifiers.  But
that's generally for spaces larger or more complex that a 100,000 sq ft box.

Mike B

On 12/8/08 4:42 PM, "CHUCK  PROFITO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  http://www.primecellular.com    for cell repeaters or
> http://www.alternativewireless.com/cellular-antennas/cell_phone_power_booste
> rs.html
>
> Chuck Profito