From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Butch Evans
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:57 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MikroTik Multi-GigE and greater throughput... (wasCisco
VLAN help)

On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 03:18 -0500, Tom DeReggi wrote:
> Actually that is a good point. I do not believe MT has Multi-processor
> support, unless it was added recently.

Depends on what you call "recent"...from the changelog:
What's new in v3.0beta1:
*) added initial support for SMP on x86;

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *

----