Travis,

You've never had the pleasure of dealing with Tranzeo's ethernet
connector?  They insist this is the most waterproof / weatherproof way
they've found.  Even so, it is a pain in the rear, I agree.

Looking forward to seeing more test results.  Thanks for doing the
product beta test and development for us :)

Randy

Randy Cosby
Vice President
InfoWest, Inc