Actually, I wasn't trying to say that CPE prices would go down 50%, I
don't think they will. Just pulling nice round numbers out the hat. That
doesn't change my point though, that in a deflating economy, debt that is
being taken on will be repaid with dollars that are worth more and/or are
harder to come by, unless you are lucky enough to be in a sector of the
economy that isn't affected (as much) by the deflationary cycle. I hope
that we are in such a segment.