From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 11:12 AM
To: WISPA General List; memb...@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] New WISPA Vendor Member - Aperto Networks

I would like to welcome an old friend here to WISPA membership. Many of you
have known Patrick Leary for years as a friend of the WISP industry. Patrick
has recently joined forces with Aperto Networks. Today Aperto Networks is a
Vendor Member of WISPA and Patrick Leary as their representative within our
membership. Please join me in welcoming Patrick Leary and Aperto Networks as
WISPA's newest Vendor Member. Here is a little information about Aperto
Networks straight from Patrick Leary:

Aperto is very proud to join WISPA, the premier voice and advocacy
organization for WISPs. In celebration, we will later today offer a special
WISPA-members only WiMAX promotion that will make it easy for any WISP to
give a top WiMAX solution a try.

Aperto Networks is the only home grown and U.S.- based WiMAX equipment
provider. As an 802.16 pioneer, Aperto was founded in 1999 solely to make
and offer outdoor wireless broadband solutions using 802.16. It provided
signficant key technology that created the 802.16 standard and is a charter
member of the WiMAX Forum. Aperto's entire product line is WiMAX-based and
it provides solutions in all 5 GHz bands, the 4.9 GHz public safety band,
3.65 GHz, the 2.5 GHz BRS/EBS bands and a range of international bands
centered around 3.5 GHz. With over 25 link-optimizing patents or
patents-pending that comprise Aperto's secret-sauce, Aperto offers the
highest QoS than any WiMAX system, as well as packet per second more than
twice other solutions. These and Aperto's cost-effective products, make the
systems ideal for voice and data double play WISP business models.

The Aperto of today is easy to do business with. Our WISP effort has the
support and commitment of the entire Aperto executive team and we've
re-structured to serve North America. We hope you'll give us a fair hearing
as you move forward in your businesses. You can reach us at
sa...@apertonet.com or visit us at www.apertonet.com.

----