We recently had to replace our Pitney Bowes postage machine after 10-15yrs
of service from it.  It was a good old machine.klunkdy-klunk as letters were
pushed through it.  It still worked fine, but became obsolete and longer
supported etc, etc.

The new Pitney Bowes machine is pretty slick and we also now have a envelope
folder/stuffer that allows us to insert fliers along with our
invoices/statements.  We only serve businesses and most of our clients
prefer a mailed statement.  Some even require it.

Best,

Brad