That should be easy. I've never used Barracuda but I have used the
Sonicwall and also open hardware based UTMs such as Astaro, Endian,
Untangle and ClarkConnect. Any decent solution should work. Do you
already own the Barracuda? If not you might want to consider using an
old PC with Untangle on it since it's free.

Greg