With that inside like that, you can get reflections etc.  It does the
compression and M3P I'm sure as well.  It should not incraase the
latency that much and should not "fluctuate" like that normally.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
*Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*