A lot of the more expensive radios out there let you do bandwidth
throttling by device - instead of throttling by IP address, or device
MAC (because you could have several MACs behind one radio), you simply
say "this radio gets X down/Y up" and you're done.

Is there a simple way to do this with Mikrotik RouterOS? I know you can
shape by IP address, and I suppose I could get fancy with packet marks
or something, but I'm trying to keep the configuration as simple as
possible. (If it's something that also can be set via RADIUS, that'd be
even better, as I hope someday to be able to automate more things like
this.)

David Smith
MVN.net