From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:22 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] bonding

Hi,

We currently provide DSL service using Qwest. We are a "megahost"
provider, meaning we have a DS3 directly to Qwest, and then we can sell DSL
circuits using our bandwidth, etc.

In the past, we have been able to "bond" multiple DSL lines using a Cisco
router on the customer side and then using Cisco's CEF protocol.
This provides a true bonded connection, because it does a "per packet"
load balance.

Is there a better solution? I have to use a Cisco on our NOC side, but I
would prefer to find something cheaper. Any ideas on what protocol may work?
MLPPP or ?????

Travis
Microserv

----