It is also seems to be citing that way over used and mostly irrelevant
OECD statistics.
http://www.ultra-high-speed-mn.org/CM/MeetingAgendasandMinutes/MeetingAgendasandMinutes54.asp
Had a presentation and there are links to a power point and very
extensive study on the OECD numbers by Scott Wallsten a Berkly grad
working with http://www.techpolicyinstitute.org/ .  In the end when all
counties have 100% penetration due to household size the US will be
ranted around 18th in the world.
But it just sells papers to have the US look bad.... I guess.

Anthony Will
Broadband Corp.